» Home »   » Open Forums »   » General »   » Murray math

View Previous Topic
View Next Topic 

Murray math
P:  12/26/2009 10:41:45 AM
David

Total Posts: 185
Last Post: 11/10/2012

Every once in a while a good article comes up in a public gann forum, I usually send all of the emails into a spam folder and then clear them out once it takes a good 5M or so to pull my internet provider. I usually just do a mass delete but this time I started to go through some threads and found this article. I have been studying the atrivia man for quite a while and to be honest i really did not associate Murray math at all.  THERE ARE A TON OF REFERENCES TO WHAT WOULD BE CONCIDERED "DEATH ZONES OR DECAY ZONES" 

Enjoy,

I found this article on the web a few years ago.

Murray Math

Converting to (.625): allows you to memorize every major price reversal point for every stock between Zero and $ 100.0 in just a few minutes, so that you are able to “predict” reversals (more accurately).

In my 1st article  told everyone to just accept what I say as “Gospel” and to “set” all your 8/8th divisions against the “Harmonic Rhythm” (inside the cube of the Base of Ten (10)), and it would be much simpler to just use the Fibonacci Ratio (.625) rather than the “Golden Mean”(.61, when we want to measure “runs” from extremes (high / low extremes). inside our 8/8ths

I want to show you what I “saw” (Pure Math) that will allow you to set all “traded Markets” off the same rectangular frame “Square in Time” and make your entry and exits more profitable and worry-free

How did I find this Pure Math System ?

I just “saw” it when I read the “obvious” “clue” that Leonardo da Vinci had drawn on his 14th Century sketch of the Man inside the Circle / Square / and a Triangle.

(He penciled in (.618 + - .625 or .382 + - .375).

Leonardo da Vinci “plagiarized” the earlier works of Marcus Vitruvious Pollio, from Athens, Greece, who “plagerized” the works of Pythagorus (and his Geometric Theroms), when he presented his sketch with the “clue” which was actually the obvious addressing of the fact that one must translate the “thought” (which eventually becomes man) to a measurement off the spoken and written base of Ten.

He was letting you know that the Human Body is measured in percentages against the “Golden Mean” (.61, but the words that we use to express these “ratios” is expressed on the Base of Ten (10) (.625).

What “exactly” is the “Golden Mean?”

The “Golden Mean” is a Mathematical expression of the relationship between two masses or quantities (Positive and Negative or high and low) as they undulate in space as a “proportion of density at two extremes” through “Time.”

Let's explore the logic behind the conversion of your “attitude” to continue to trade with a Law of the Universe (.61 that was designed to “observe” differences between masses in space, but not for Mathematical expressions set to the base of Ten (10)

My contention is that all Math-Related calculations of any market “discussed” should be “traded” against the “Harmonic Expression” of a Musical Vibration on the base of Ten (10) as an exponent of an Absolute numbering system (not a random percentage of what Nature has to Reveal to you through Time. (Please convert from .618 to .625).

But, if the difference is so minute, why should I even bother with wanting to know the difference ?

Simple ! You may memorize all the 1/8ths of any market 9 months before it trades in the next Octave.

How did the “Golden Mean” come to be?

Someone who had nothing better to do than to “observe” the obvious “saw” Math in Nature.

You shall “see” that Nature has only one (1) Square number (144) 12 x 12 = 144, which is Pure Math Harmony Vertically and Horizontally (which are “sound pitch changes” in an Octave).

But, you “see” that the progression of “Time and Repetition” Squares repeat only once in Nature and that is “exactly” at the 12th “cumulative” repetition of expansion. (12 x 12 or 89 plus (+) 55 = 144).

Now, at the (11th repetition) 87 we divide 34 by 55 and we arrive at .618181818.

There in “Nature” lies this number (.61 for the next sequence is the 12th Triad of progression, which equals Time (vertical) and Price (horizontal) “Perfection” for it falls off to .6041667 after its 12th cumulative repetition, but it picks back up after the 15th (Do, Re, Mi) into the next Octave of Repetition and continues to result in (.61 into the future.

Remember earlier when we learned that the 14th continuous repetition equaled 375? Well every thing in Nature is 12 “somethings” so 14 would have to be 2/8ths or 25.% into the next Octave and the only place that 375 can ever be “proportional to Music is to go on the base of Ten (10) by dividing 1,000 by 8 = 125. And then adding (Do, Re, Mi) or 125. X 3 = 375. And we know that the Star of David shall rest at the same place in any Square (25.% and 75.%) horizontal lines (because of the “thought” dots, which is the same as (14) or plus 2/8ths into the next Octave. (Pure and simple).

There is a 2nd simple way to “observe” the “Golden Mean” by “extracting” it from a “Golden Triangle.”

It is a Triangle with two sides that are equal and has equal arcs set to (6) (sound pitch) (12 x 6 = 72o) per arc with the top angle equaling (3) (12 x 3 = 36o) equal (sound pitch) parts, which equal (15) equal arc lengths (that flattened out to equal a straight line (180o) 12 parts of 100.% “somethings.”

Side Note: Musicians talk about the Circle of 5ths, which may be “seen” or “heard” by counting the Octave “pitch sound changes” in a straight line, Triangle, and a Circle: the Triangle = 15 parts and the Circle = 12 parts; which equal 180o which is the number of degrees in the straight line. (So 3 “parts” of the “sound pitch” must make the same “tone” which they do, which means that 15=12 or 12=15 in “Harmonic Terms”)(Circle=Square-Straight line)

The formula for the “Golden Mean” is arrived at by the following calculation: AB(side) divided by BC(side) = Gr, Æ ( 1 + ÷ (Square Root 5) divided by 2 = 1.618.(Ratio = .61.

Murrey Math way set on “Harmonic Base of Ten: My way, the “easy” way, is found off the base of Ten is to use the Fibonacci Ratio which is calculated by dividing the “Golden Mean” (Law of Random Repetition) by the number of cases increasing through time by the amount of time as an exponent of the number of cases which equates to:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8
    1, .50
    2, .50
    5, .625 (5th level) or 5/8ths
    8, 1.00

Please place a dot (“thought”) on a plain piece of paper. Set a Triangle (centered) on top of the dot.Turn a second Triangle (the same size) upside down and place it centered over the 1st Triangle. Do you “see” the Star of David? A dot has been added on the 75.% line.

Now we lay the frame of a Square over the Star of David and we “see” that it rests on the 25.% and 75.% lines (horizontally) with the two dots placed at 3/8ths and 5/8ths inside an Octave (inside a Square).

The dots are now on the 25, 50, and 75.% lines. We add dots equidistant above and below the (3) dots and we have just divided the base of (10) by ( or multiplied 100 by 1.125 %. (12.50 points is the distance between each dot, so we must transfer our Math “thinking” from “random sex occurrences” in Nature to the base of Ten (10), which yields (.375)).

This means that the mean average length of movement in one direction is 12.5 x 3 =37.5%; (.375) Murrey Math (3/8ths) is simpler to use on the Base of Ten (not (.61 off the “Golden Mean”).

Another simple analogy may be derived from the 3 dots placed into two overlapping Triangles called the Star of David and that is: every Triangle must have its own “thought” centered dot, so we shall end up with a dot in every smaller Triangle or every 12.5 % moves up or down based off the base of Ten (10).

I “observed” this distance run and published them in my book (2 years ago) and also informed you that all markets want to stay inside their 3 dots Trading Range (3/8ths, 4/8ths and 5/8ths) 43.% of the time, while they are moving across a “Square in Time” = to (16 trading days; or a quarter or a year).

It is hard for a market to “break into” this mean average channel of trading, but once it is in here, it wants to trade between 3/8ths and 5/8ths.

Once it “breaks above” the 5/8ths line “buyers” will come in having to pay an “extra premium” for your market, but it will have a hard time running up past the 75.% line (the 1st time it comes up to it).

Now, you can “see” why W.D. Gann spoke of the 1/8ths and how a market reacted off one set of lines differently from another. I don't contest his evaluations, but he left the work incomplete.

He failed to mention that the 1/8th and 7/8th lines are the same as being “weak” and fast reverse lines.

He failed to recognize that the 2/8th, 4/8th, 6/8th and 8/8th lines act “exactly” alike in wanting to “resist” entry or “repel” markets in the opposite direction (this where we set our Price-Time frame).

He never mentioned the fact that the “Trading Range” for all markets lies between 3/8ths (.375) and 5/8ths (.625), but he said that all markets would find the most support / resistance on the 50.% line.

But W.D. Gann did verify that markets wanted to reverse after a run inside an 8/8ths (high / low) at the (.382) or (.61 distance.

W.D. Gann also failed the tell you that all markets want to “run” up or down at different “exact speeds” per the Octave they were “currently trading inside.”

All markets want to move up (+1/8th, 2/8th, 3/8th, 5/8th, 7/8th, 9/8th, 11/8, of 13/8th) and they want to fall back down (-2/8th, 4/8th, 6/8th, 8/8th, 10/8th, 12/8th or 14/th) inside the Octave they trade now.

W.D. Gann also failed to tell you that all of the Octave Lines are already “set” just waiting for your market to come back down there and “touch” it, or close above it and reverse and move back up toward its old highs (he knew them, but he wouldn't tell).

W.D. Gann often had his 1/8th lines so far apart you would get “whip-lashed” inside a 1/8th of one of his 8/8ths extremes because it might work out to be more than 3.00 points in between each 1/8th line.

Example: 37.5 point high / low extreme move: divided by 8 = 4.68 points. Now Gann said to watch a market run up or down (.382) x 4.68 = 14.06 points to expect to sell the 1st time. Murrey Math says that this market is moving inside 12.5 points so we should divide 12.5 by 8 = 1.5625; so we are saying to sell 1.5625 x 3 = 4.68 points; so we could have 3 “winning trades” while all the W.D. Gann Traders” are watching their market make 9 tries (up and down) to make it up 14.06 points (3/

Knowing where these preset (1/8th) lines are before your market ever trades at these higher / lower prices allows you the “advantage” of being able to pre-calculate the reversal points against any “new” or higher territories this market has never reached.

It confounds me no end to ask any American if they have ever “thought” about the Japanese “Nikkei Dow. And they just look at me like I was Oriental !

I'll bet you any amount of money you have, that every Octave any stock or market shall ever move higher into, has already been “tested” and “reacted to” the same way by the Japanese Dow, for the simple reason that is traded off the base of Ten (10).

Side Note: The Star of David's lines are set to the “Golden Mean” (.61, but it is resting on the 25.% line in a Cube, so it is “Harmonically” set to base 10

I know you should “see” 6 Triangles on the outside of the Star of David, and 1 (Hexagon) (6 Triangles) on the inside. The total number of sides on the outside = 12; and the total of sides in the middle (Hexagon) = 12 sides Each line that intersects an adjacent line segment is either (.382) or (.681) (“Golden Mean”) of the total distance in a direction.

You are subject to the “Golden Triangle” when you are conceived by your parents, but not when you trade any market that is “traded” on the base of Ten.

The Trilogy of Three “Somethings” controls this Universe. (Baseball: 3 strikes your out (prison).

Two people meet; fall in love; and decide to conceive a child. The “thought” creates a third generation. One cell moves into a 2nd cell; thus forming a 3rd.

The one cell divides: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 62 (it doesn't complete the “Square in Time” (or it would be complete), so it always has a physical “flaw.” (Try and find a “perfect 10 Human Body ! (no plastic). This was what Leonardo da Vinci was displaying.

“Habit” is a result of 3 consecutive “same” results derived from the same “thought.” After “habit” comes your “Nature.” People “see” you as it.

A single “thought” is the “bonding” of a Triangle. (Look at the “thought” on back of a Dollar Bill; the shadow of the pyramid is 12.5% out from the base.

The single “thought” moves to the center of the Triangle as soon as it is formed and becomes its “Habit” as long as this “Universe” exists.

All markets are composed of “Humans” trading within their “Nature” to perceive their own “reality” as they translate what they “hear” against what they “see” happening in front of them.

The biggest information failure in the Nation is the reversing of the obvious; that is to take what you “see” (market movement based on Math) and translate it back into “fundamentals” and “B.S.” and “guesses” for why a market is going in the direction it is! Rather than just play with or against numbers.

Why not just take 5 minutes each day to “see” its direction and get on board and make a small profit every day, by selling off 1/2 as it goes up or down.

Side Note: Harmonically: as any Square (Cube) increases in size it always has 1 large Triangle with 7 smaller Triangles making (7) baselines wach having a 50% midpoint of “thoughts” that shall be positioned as 1/16 (or Bonds 1/32nd) of an Octave.

The Parthenon has 16 columns down the “Time Side” (long side) to tell you two things: 1)there are 4 seasons: 4 divided into 16=4; and 2)the length of these 16 columns=the circumference of the Earth (minus 50 feet) (if we measure the top steps' distance by seconds, minutes, hours, degrees, then by 360 we get the circumference of Earth 432 b.c.).

The 16 columns x 4=64 (I Ching) trading days or reverse it by saying 1 year is = to 4 seasons x 13 weeks; minus Saturday and Sunday (per season); or 64 (1 trading season) x 4 = 256 average yearly trading days or the (average days for child to be born.

So, the “Square in Time” is set against the 4 seasons of each year (started over each year) with no regard to W. D. Gann's High/Low extremes. (The last time I looked up it was the amount of water, heat, length of a growing season, that determined the price of raw goods, not how many bales of cotton China “said” they wanted to “buy” to make $1.00 tee shirts go up in price; because demand and supply are always reflected in the current running price of anythong; (for “someone” has been known to lie).

If you want further proof of Murrey Math and “Harmonic Rhythm” please take a tape measure and count the distance between each column at the Parthenon, and you shall “see” that one column might be 14.06 feet from the next adjacent column (which is 1.5625 feet off center, which is 1/8th of the difference of 100. Divided by ( Octave to equal = 12.50; then divide 12.50 by its Internal Harmonic Octave 12.50 by ( = 1.5625; then add 1.5625 to 12.50 feet and you have the column offset set against the two Human eyes that are “fooled” into averaging the distances between the columns to thinking that they are equally spaced out along the side of the building. (Also each column is tilted inward 3.12 inches as a “clue” to you later).

As “Time” starts moving counter clockwise (to the right through time and space) (Lee and Yang) the Triangle starts to rotate in space in 7 directions (simultaneously) or the other three points rotate also.

This “creates” our Circle (Sphere). (Since we have only 1 life to live, one year at a time, we shall place our largest “Habit Circle of Conflict” in the middle of our yearly chart right at the center of Time (6 months) and the center of our Octave (determined simply by any market's price). We shall have to place 4 additional circles (one for each season) equidistant from the center circle on the 25.% and 75.% price and time lines: (we start each year at the Frost)

Our Circle shall start to stretch and flatten out (to calculate the 3.12 minutes the Earth is off Time everyday) as it moves through space and it “forms” 5 circles to represent each season of each year.

The Earth flattens out at the poles as it rotates through its Universe as an “oblaque” sphere (core pressure).

This Cube shall be a Square, held together by the Circle, which is held together by the Triangle; that was “initiated” by a simple “thought.” (The number 4 comes into play because any Equal Angle Triangle shall be comprised of (4) smaller Triangles inside any (1) Triangle with each smaller Triangle's size in direct proportion to each adjacent Triangle.

Side Note: an American NASA Space Program experiment this past year, included holding up a cylinder containing a liquid suspended in space. When they injected a “shock” (increased) “vibration” into the cylinder the liquid formed a sphere (of 360 circles).

As the “shock” was increased slowly the sphere moved to form a cube. As soon as the “shock” was too great for the “tensile strength” of the capillary attraction of the cube to hold itself together, it divided into 2 equal spheres (of 360 circles). (We couldn't see the Hexagon form since it didn't have time to “crystallize”), it wants to evolve to the Cube.

This Trilogy of progression from the “thought” to the Triangle, to the Circle, to the Cube was “confirmation” of what we could already “see” and accept (using Murrey Math) from one simple “thought” (without having to travel to outer space).

Side Note: we use the base of Ten (10) “set” against the Star of David and we use the “Square in Time” inside the Cube of the Moslem Religion (Cabac) that is measured in Meters against Time instead of price.

We must accept this Basic Premise as “gospel” and it is this: any “thought” shall solicit a “Harmonic Stimulus” set to seven (7) or 1/8th or 1.125% of a cube set to base of ten separate divisions of an Octave) only in a up / down price direction that may be memorized; then converted from one market to the next by simply moving the decimal point L or R.

A piece of typing paper w. 11. x h. 8.5 divided into itself = “Golden Mean” (.61, may be set to 12 “sound pitch changes” of “somethings” or off the base of Ten (10) and it fits perfectly on both.

Isn't it curious that a Triangle starting at the lower left corner extended over to the right 50.% price line with a circle attached to it shall yield P (pi), which has no common square divisible repetition in it.

A 2nd confirmation is that the Star of David is set “Harmonically” inside the base of Ten (10) and (.61 on a piece of typing paper at a smaller scale off the 3/8th and 5/8th lines inside a Square in Time of 64 frames that are housed inside the 25.% and 75.% Time lines. (Remember that a folded piece of typing paper is cut in direct proportion to the perimeter off the top step of the Parthenon).

The 3rd confirmation of all these tying themselves together is the fact that the “Star of David” rests a third place and that is centered inside a circle in the Hexagon formed inside the Square in Time; which is in a circle; which is in a Triangle; which is in a Hexagon; which is composed of the smallest Star of David that equates to the 7 cells plus the cover cell of a Human Fetus the 1st 8 weeks after conception.

The Hexagon is the Living force for all animals for it transforms water in its 1st state (water) to its 2nd state (ice) allowing the molecules to expand in a Hexagonal Cube making it lighter

(3rd state) and able to float and perpetuate a natural flow during the cold winter months. (Why doesn't it contract like almost all other forms of matter when they get cold).

Side Note: the hereditary gene carrying part of each Human cell is called a D.N.A. Molecule, which in its simplest form is called Purine. This sugar / ammino acid based compound is constructed in a Hexagon form of 13 different atoms: (12 sides of 6 Triangles plus one (1) “thought” equals life. This basic compound winds itself into a perpetual band curving at an angle set of the base of Ten (10) not (.61.

Now let's reiterate our Basic Premise: Do we use .618 Golden Mean or .625 Fibonacci Ratio ?

The “Golden Mean” is an expression of the relationship of the distance between its central mass (thought) inside a Triangle (which translates to “Habit”) as expressed through the “extremes” that the density of any mass shall allow any “thought” to drift away from its central “core” without leaving its Universe and then having it move to the right into another Universe through the passing of Time.

The “Golden Mean” is accurate in only two planes 2) Outer Space, and 2) and “guesses” disease or the number of pedals on a Sun Flower.

We must try and prove that the “Golden Mean is hidden inside a Triangle (set at the 3rd Trilogy) off the base of Ten (10), which is “everyday counting.”

Counting started with us “bidding” with our fingers and counting the height of a tall horse off how many “hands tall” he was against our hand's (.61 size.

No one has ever stopped to think that if the entire Universe is “Harmonically” set to “Music” (which it really is), then how is it possible to take the twelve (12) “pitch changes” in “anything” and translate it into a Mathematical term (number) that is Musically Equal” to: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti ?

The Base of Ten (10) was derived by the following simple Trilogy of Triangles: 1) 0, 10, 100; 2) 100, 1,000, 10,000; 3) 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000.

Why would we move from 0, to 10, to 100 ?

Simple! The Triangle is the 1st “building block” going out to (Do, Re, Mi) (12) “somethings” that holds an expression together. 1; 3; 5 = 9 “somethings” called Triangles which = S & P 500.

If we place a dot on a piece of paper we have placed it there because of a “thought.” If we draw a straight line on either side of the dot, the dot is the 50.% line (divided into 4 equal parts). This straight line shall have a “Harmonic Rhythm” of (12) twelve “somethings.” Now we fashion this flat line (180̊ angle) into a “Golden Triangle” we have just divided the (180̊ angle) into 3 equal angled lines (with arcs that equal 180̊flat angled line). Lastly, we place a Square Frame over it the “Golden Triangle.”

But we must be able to “measure” sound from a Triangle (that always stays in the same equal angle Triangle as it grows in size in direct proportion to the original Triangle): it shall always be a Triangle that is 8 times larger than itself) that has 7 layers of equal angle Triangles that equal (1) one Triangle (that fits inside a Cube) (or 64 equal angle Triangles) inside a “Square Frame.”

The “Audible sound pitch changes” inside an Octave are: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, la, Ti, Do:

1/8 2/8 3/8 4/8 5/8 6/8 7/8 8/8

12.5 25. 37.5 50. 62.5 75. 87.5 100.

Triangles running count as they progress larger:

1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15

1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64

An Octave is 8/8ths of “something called sound.”

Now we must keep our Trilogy of Logic intact to prove that the Base of Ten (10) or a Cube of 100 or 1,000, 10,000 or 1,000,000 is a multiple of an equal set of ten “somethings” equal angle Triangles.

The simplest Trilogy from one Triangle to a third larger equal angle Triangle of the same form shall be comprised of (9) equal angle Triangles.

Now how are we going to express 10 Triangles, when the next larger equal angle Triangle shall be equal to (16) small Triangles.

The Logic must be consistent that any pile of squares that equal up to a square of 1,000,000 squares: these 10,000 squares = an Octave of (7) seven groups of “somethings” equally spaced (vertically and Horizontally) with 1 (64) Triangle.

We must be consistent with our logic because we must develop a math counting system that allows us to use our Small Triangles past (9) nine and keep counting Triangles, but to express them in a numeric sequence, rather than a “Harmonic Ratio.”

So, we simply place a small Triangle inside each of our 1,000,000 squares and we have kept our Triangle Theory consistent and we have satisfied the need to “create” a numeric expression of stacks of triangles as counting doesn't progress in “True Trilogies” of (1/8ths) based on (.681) but rather (.000381) which we shall know soon is a larger Triangle that progresses (7) sizes (1/8ths of an Octave) larger to equal (64) smaller Triangles inside itself (which = one set of 100. minus 64 = 36 which is one “Harmonic Triangle” + Do, Ra, Mi, 12 x 3.

If we go forward from a Triangle with 64 smaller Triangles inside it, and we moved to the next (1st) Triad of the next Octave and it includes (17) Triangles, which adds up to 81 Triangles, then the next 12.5 % (Do, Re 25.%) is = to 19 Triangles added to 81 + 19 = 100., which the “resting place” for the Star of David in the next higher Octave in Pure Math on the base of Ten, which equals 100.

Now our Logic must go back to the simple fact that each digit of measurement is still just a “word” to “quantify in precise terms” a smaller square with a Triangle inside it that allows us to “verbalize” what we “see” for someone who isn't able to “see” and translate the stack of Triangles inside a Cube.

So, (100) squares stacked up on top of one another, still equal a “Harmonic Rhythm” of a quantitative expression that is stretched up (1) Octave [a group of 12 “somethings with 7 “audible pitch changes and out to the right (100) “somethings”].

An Octave is divided into (7) “audible” equal parts. (To find what portion of a total length anything is, we must arrive at (7) equal parts by one of two methods: 1) multiply the total length by 1.125 % and then subtract the answer from the total length; or 2) simply divide the total length by (.

So, let's go back to our squares that are stacked (100) high in a square and we want to find (1/8th) of this total of Triangles that actually “numeric expressions” of Triangles (surrounded) by a square “frame” called a group of “prices.”

We divide 100 by 1/8th and we “see” the same thing that Leonardo da Vinci “penciled in” on an angle on his “sketch” of the “Man in the Circle, Square, with a Triangle, when he added (+ - .625 and + - .375).

We divide (100) by 8 (7 divisions of an Octave) and we arrived at 12.50. When we multiply (100) by 1.125 % we arrive at 112.5.

Finally, our stack of (100) “somethings” shall get its greatest 1st “shock” at the 1st trilogy of an Octave of Math (on the Base of (10) ten), so we “see” that (Do, Re, Mi (3) (3/ths) is 12.50 x 3 = 37.5 or 375 (that number just came back in again).

You may arrive at the same answer as when I wrote my book proving this point 8 levels down into itself, or 8 levels outside itself by multiplying the basic cube (100.) by 1.125 % to get the “sound pitch” of a mathematical number as a “Harmonic Proportion” of itself (as we measure price change based on mathematical pitch proportions of itself).

One hundred may be multiplied by the Fibonacci Ratio (1.125 %) and we find 12.50 (1/8th) one of the 7 audible sound pitch variations off of “C.”

The next “internal sound pitch change” inside any Octave shall be discovered by dividing each internal 1/8th of an Octave by itself and we get 12.50, or 1.5625, then .1953125, or .024414 or finally .00305, which is as low as any market shall be traded but the next internal Fibonacci Ratio (1.125 %) (1/8th) (division shall come right back to .000381, which is the “Golden Mean” reciprocal of .681).

If we begin at: (1) 1,000,000 (125,000) and move internally back into our “Harmonic Octave” set to a Cube (on the base of 10), we shall “see” (2) 100,000 (12,500), then (3)10,000 (1,2500), (4) 1,000 (125), (5) 100. (12.50), (6) 12.50 (1.5625), (7) 1.5625 (.193125), ( .1953125 (.024414), (9) .024414 (.00305), (10) .00305 (.000381), (11) (.000381), (.000047683) and (12th) .000047683 at the 12th Internal Octave = .00000596, (which 1,000,000 divided into itself “Harmonically” Internally).

The 10th Triad equals = (.000381), which on the surface equates to .381, which would work in outer space, but we are on this Earth, where specific gravity of this planet defies the gravity of any other planets, when we express quantities in numbers.

The 12th Internal Octave has 5 zeros followed by the number 10, which equals the base of 10.

The 8th Triad down from 1,000,000 is 2.4414 cents, which is the “clue” that gave away that W.D. Gann already knew about the book written by S.P. Ouspensky, In Search of The Miraculous, 1949.

S.P. Ouspensky came to New York City, in 1923, after spending time in London, after leaving Moscow, Russia, after World War I.

In the book, In Search of The Miraculous, 1949, on page 136, S.P. Ouspensky took the Law of Octaves down only 1 level and left it there. He said he felt that it may be divisible by itself internally further, but he didn't want to spend the time to pursue it any further at that time.

W.D. Gann talked of the “Natural Numbers” on page 68, in his book How to Make Profits Trading in Commodities, 1942. Then he even listed for you the following: 12.50, 25.00, 37.50, 50.00, 62.50, 75.00, 87.50, and 100. But, he wanted to “throw you off, by in the next paragraph, giving you a list of “popular numbers” that markets want to trade around. (He knew that the average “trader” wants to do what “expert” tells them to do, so he added all those “popular numbers” to throw you off: it worked

He “really” didn't want anyone to know that all markets were running to what S.P. Ouspensky had “deducted” through long conversations in logic. (I saw it by just looking at the sketch by Leonardo da Vinci and equating it to what W.D. Gann had said.

I never “saw” S.P. Ouspensky's book until Mr. Edward Green, Chicago, Illinois, called me July 27th, 1996 and asked me if I had ever read it.

I had already finished my book two years ago. I had taken the markets to the 10th Octave (off the works of W.D. Gann and Leonardo da Vinci.

After I read S.P. Ouspensky's book, I knew that W.D. Gann had listened to him, and I knew that what I had said two (2) years earlier was true:

The Numeric Expressions of Market Reversals are running expotentially against 37.5 of the Square it is currently trading inside as it is expressed by its current “trading price.”

The simplicity of this Base of (10) Ten Murrey Math Ratio is one's ability to “memorize” the common Trilogy of “trading Octaves” inside the 1st Triangle (0, 10, 100.) set on the Base of (10) Ten; which is 12.50, or 1.5625, or .1953125, or 2.4414, cents, which was the “clue” that W.D. Gann gave us on page 71. When he talked about a 5 cent reversal of wheat in 1861. A 5 cent reversal was 2.4414 x 2 = 4.88 cents rounded off to the nearest penny; so that equated to the 25.% line (Do, Re).

The “link” that ties all this together is the “Seal of Solomon.” It has 12 equal angle Triangles inside the Star of David) with each adjacent intersecting line either .381 (3/8ths) (Do, Re, Mi) or .618(5/8ths) of the adjacent line), which means that the Human Body is set to the “Harmonic Rhythm” just as the rest of the Universe is set to a Triangle, inside a circle, inside a Cube.

Isn't it curious that the Human Body is composed of 8 cells the 1st 8 weeks after conception, which is (1) cell for each point of the Star of David, plus one cell in the middle (“thought”), plus a covering cell.

This is equal to (M, V, E, M, J, S, U, N): the planets you “see” when you look up into the skies at night ( that you can “see” and one (Sun) you can “feel.”

The Human Body divides: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 62..... Everything else progresses against 1.125 % or 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 87, 144 (only Square) in “Nature.” (12 x 12).

The number 9 is internally perfect and “self-perpetuating, (Ennegram) (drugs have this molecular make up) so we must push on to the next cube, which shall be 9 plus 1 of the same of “something,” which gives us one group of 9 plus one additional unit of the same (like nine), so we express anything that is repeated 9 times in a row plus one more as 10 of that same “item.”

Isn't curious that 999,999 is the same as saying .000005 plus one of the same item or (999,999) plus (1) which pushes it to the next cube 1,000,000 ?

So, finally isn't it curious that multiplying one million by 1.125 % we get the root of the base of 10; and by multiplying .000005 times 8 to the 12th Triad or Octave, we get 1,000,000 ? (We must just accept it and go on and trade using (.625).

Also, isn't it curious that the 11th Triad ( Pure Math Internal Harmonic) is .000381, which tells us two “clues” to life and the Math Universe and that is “all that ever is” consists of (3) something's set at a proportion of either .618 or .381 in space, but on the base of Ten. And under the “Golden Mean” after the 11th cumulative repetition in Nature we arrive at (.61818181: (.000381 + .61 puts Nature in “Harmony” with Pure Math.

This is what Leonardo da Vinci was trying to say, but he just wasn't interested (at this time) in “trading stocks” in Venice, Italy; but rather enjoyed painting, but he did use these same (.625) ratios when he made his plans for his aeroplane and his helicopter.

Finally, the Human Body is proportioned to the adjacent lines and angles of a double tetrahedron (which is the “Seal of Solomon) expressed in a doubling of the Star of David (ten sided object), which may be the two Triangles over lapping.

But can you Trade it ?

Please look at Figures # 10. (S&P 100 Index) And #11. (S&P 500 Index). These two markets were “set” to Pure Math (Murrey Math) off a Cube (1,000) (2nd Triad) and we multiplied 1,000 x 1.125% = 1125. (1,125 - 1,000 = 125). Our (1/8th) = 125. So, we multiply 125 x 5 (5/8ths) = 625.

Now we set our Base line at 625. This is the bottom of our (5th) Internal Octave inside zero (0) to 1,000.

But we can't trade 125 points, so we divide 125 by ( or we multiply it by 1.125% and it = 15.625. But, we can't trade this wide Internal (1/8th) of this Cube, so we divide 15.625 by ( or multiply it by 1.125% and it = 1.953125 (now we can trade these (3rd) Internal (1/8ths) of an Octave.

Now we add 1.953125 points to 625 (base of our Octave) and we start stacking “groups” of (4) or ( x 1.953125 points to form our next “higher” Trading Octave for both Indexes. The S&P 500 Index was “set” on the same (horizontal) Price line as the S&P 100 Index, but the “trading speed” of one market is faster than the “trading speed” of the other, we just use (15.625 points per (1/8th) for the S&P 500 Index and only 7.81 points per (1/8th) for the S&P 100 Index.

Both markets got support down at the (5/8th) line. But, each (5/8th) line was different but saying the same thing: it is hard to fall back down into the “Trading Range.”

The S&P 500 Index got closing support on the Major (5/8th) (625) Murrey Math Line and the S&P 100 Index got its support on the (5/8th) line down in the next lower Internal Octave: which is 500 + 125 = that is our Major (4/8th) support line. The S&P 100 Index ran up (+6/8th) and stopped right on the (3/8th) line in the next higher Internal Octave. It reversed and fell back down (-) minus (3/8th) to get support at (625) Pure Math (5/8th) and it “shot” up into the “premium area” of Price.

The S&P 500 Index couldn't trade above the (3/8th) line but 3 days, then it fell back down (-) minus (3/8th) to get support on the Major (5/8th) line and then it “shot” back up (+) (3/8th) to the same (3/8th) line and this time it stopped just below the (3/8th) line, which W.D. Gann said was a bad sign for any more upside, so it reversed and fell back down and stopped right on the “thought” (dot in center of Triangle) (minor 50.% line) that W. D. Gann said to always watch for a market to reverse fast and “hard” which it did (as a result of Inflationary news).

I use no high / low extremes to “set” my Time Frame or my Price Lines. I do it off a 64 day frame “set at the 1st “frost” each October and it just find the nearest Internal Octave any market is trading inside and I spend only 5 minutes each day “looking” at the “obvious” and do as W.D. Gann said, “Trade with the Trend and sell into (+) (3/8th) profit runs. Please convert to Murrey Math (.625).

by the by in Murray Math..0.625 is nothing but Saturn vs Mercury Relation ..I think so

numerically 8 rules by Saturn,and 5 by Mercury

5/8=0.625

AND IN ZODIAC  0.625X360=225*  (5+5+5)^2

8/5=1.6 x360=576=216* (which is also comes by Venus number.6=.6x6x6= 216)

IN TRANSIT..Saturn vs Mercury and Sat vs Venus aspects creates ups/downs in some particular stocks/Commodities. .

we can observe it in short term trades 0.625 increase/decrease (resistance/ support levels) in stocks on above planetary aspects days...

Jupiter=3 &Saturn=8
3/8= 0.375

0.375x360=135*(imp aspect between jup& sat..watch this aspect days markets behavior)

8/3=2.66666x 360=959.999999...=960=240*(which is 3rd fiery sign beginning point .1st Aries 0*..2nd Leo- 0*(120*)

the distance(240*=120* Trine aspect) between Saturn &jup another imp point to observe.

like that
The Ruler of Aries -      Mars..
The Ruler of Leo  -      Sun
The Ruler of Sagittarius- Jup

The aspects (conjunction 0* Trine 120 * )between these 3 planets most imp in transit..on these aspect days markets may increase/decrease by above planetary ratios.

Ex:Jup/Sun =3..whenever 120* aspect happens between these 2 planets..then the markets usually in upward motion.The ASPECT influence  will be start before 9/10days to exact aspect day and continue till exactaspect day or next day..the stocks will rise gradually and reaches some highs .(may be Gann trend change on 3 day/4 day concept by these two planets relation.(1+3=4 days.4weeks =28thday 4months=120days.)

Dear members please try with other planetary relations.with this concept..if u find any imp points..please share with group..

by the by in Murray Math..0.625 is nothing but Saturn vs Mercury Relation ..I think so

5/8=0.625

8/5=1.6 x360=576=216* (which is also comes by venus number.6=.6x6x6= 216)

IN TRANSIT..Saturn vs Mercury and Sat vs Venus aspects creates ups/downs in some particular stocks/Commodities. .

we can observe it in short term trades 0.625 increase/decrease (resistance/ support levels) in stocks on above planetary aspects days...

5/8=0.625

8/5=1.6 x360=576=216* (which is also comes by Venus number.6=.6x6x6= 216)

Jupiter=3 &Saturn=8
3/8= 0.375

0.375x360=135*(imp aspect between jup& sat..watch this aspect days markets behavior)

8/3=2.66666x 360=959.999999. ..=960=240*(which is 3rd fiery sign beginning point .1st Aries 0*..2nd Leo- 0*(120*)

the distance(240*=120* Trine aspect) between Saturn &jup another imp point to observe.

like that
The Ruler of Aries -      Mars..
The Ruler of Leo  -      Sun
The Ruler of Sagittarius- Jup

The aspects (conjunction 0* Trine 120 * )between these 3 planets most imp in transit..on these aspect days markets may increase/decrease by above planetary ratios.

Ex:Jup/Sun =3..whenever 120* aspect happens between these 2 planets..then the markets usually in upward motion.The ASPECT influence  will be start before 9/10days to exact aspect day and continue till exactaspect day or next day..the stocks will rise gradually and reaches some highs .(may be Gann trend change on 3 day/4 day concept by these two planets relation.(1+3=4 days.4weeks =28thday 4months=120days. )

Dear members please try with other planetary relations.with this concept..if u find any imp points..please share with group..

Dear scott,
    please send links..

5/8=0.625

8/5=1.6 x360=576=216* (which is also comes by venus number.6=.6x6x6= 216)

WORK INTERNALLY

David

View Revisions : 1   |    Posted:  12/26/2009 10:41:45 AM   |   IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post

There are 11 replies to this message.  There are 11 replies on this page.

P: 12/28/2009 12:51:26 PM
swamp yankee

Total Posts: 26
Last Post: 3/7/2010

.625 - .618 = .007  couldn't help but notice that the math of space less the math of earth gets us to "JB"  lol

I will most certainly be rereading your post. Thanks for sharing it.

Love runs the Multiverse

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  12/28/2009 12:51:26 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 12/28/2009 1:08:12 PM
David

SY:

You might be disappointed in my post LOL..

Glad you find use in it, it is definiatly a worthy study.  Incredable Avatar and says alot about you..

Good holidays and blessings.

Best

WORK INTERNALLY

David

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  12/28/2009 1:08:12 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/11/2010 9:34:36 PM
mike

Total Posts: 148
Last Post: 9/17/2012

Hi David;

I looked at Murrey Math some time ago, put it aside and hadn't thought about it in quite some time until I saw your post.  One of the problems I had with it was tryiing to figure out where to place the starting and ending 1/8 lines.  Looking over the article you posted gave me an idea to look at - the results are the attached image.

From the article it says "You shall see that nature has only one (1) Square number (144) 12 x 12 = 144, which is Pure Math Harmony Vertically and Horizontally".

So here is one more mention of 144 - how many are out there ????? 

Using 144 points as the basis of 1/8th intervals you get 0  144  288  432  576  720  864  1008  1152.  We are so very close to 1152 !
144 / 8 = 18  is the spacing of thin lines on the chart. 
18 / 8 = 2.25 is the next series of 1/8th's - a section of the spreadsheet I put together is in the top right corner.

/idealbb/files/1-10-10 murrey math top.png

Mike O'

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  1/11/2010 9:34:36 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/20/2010 5:39:01 PM
David

Mike:

Just noticed your reply:

Good chart,"how many more reference to 144 are there". Well there is a universe filled with very ornate and complex structures that are burnt into the square of 12.
How many only the the man himself knows that for sure.

One day I will know all that I can know and I will be sure to get back to you with the answer.

I am surprised you did not notice another important number related to the square that is right below your price projections on top of the chart.

Good work and now it seems like we have a working copy of Murray math in this incredable forum.

Thanx to Earik Beann and they entire wave59 family for giving us a out let to try and work through complex esoterics studies.

Best wishes,

WORK INTERNALLY

David

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  1/20/2010 5:39:01 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/20/2010 6:34:38 PM
chinapassage

Total Posts: 319
Last Post: 11/29/2013

could i ask which murrey math indicator you are using? --- as the one i found a while back i couldnt get to work properly.  i have the actual EOD software somewhere but the data feed it requires is not compatible with what i currently use.

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  1/20/2010 6:34:38 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/20/2010 10:29:02 PM
David

China:

I think g-fish posted a code a while back that is the only 1 I know of.
Mikes is good, simple, organic and it works.

WORK INTERNALLY

David

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  1/20/2010 10:29:02 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/21/2010 10:11:34 AM
mike

I've attached a zip file that contains an excel spreadsheet that provides the murrey math numbers on three levels - 144,  18,  & 2.25

It is color coded similar to the lines in my previous posts.

/idealbb/files/murrey math spreadsheet1.png

Mike O'

Revisions : 0   |    Attached file: murrey math lines.zip    |    Posted:  1/21/2010 10:11:34 AM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/22/2010 1:01:23 AM
chinapassage

yeah i found G's & ForJL a year or two ago but couldnt get it to work correctly --- i just tried it again and works just fine ...
i guess i was wondering how he had programed the lines to come out static on his charts --- as MM lines can be a bit quirky and adjust at different times right when you think your in one fractal it jumps to the next --- but i have always enjoyed reading MM and seeing how it can be used effectively...

thx for posting the excel worksheet --

i attached the MM indicator from  G-ForJL in case anyone is looking for it...

Revisions : 0   |    Attached file: MMath2.tr59    |    Posted:  1/22/2010 1:01:23 AM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/23/2010 2:23:19 PM
chinapassage

Mike,
did you hand draw all those lines in RT?  --- i guess i was wondering so that if i make a request for a static daily & intraday the work isnt already done or is already a Pro feature...

thx

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  1/23/2010 2:23:19 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/23/2010 2:30:44 PM
mike

Yes those are manually entered lines on the chart sample

Mike O'

Revisions : 0   |    Posted:  1/23/2010 2:30:44 PM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post
P: 1/24/2010 12:37:02 AM
chinapassage

ok i will put in a service request here and see if they are willing to tweek it a bit... as i think it would be something worthwhile to look into.

if not i would be happy to go in on part of it if its not exorbitant we could
see how much http://www.scriptbuilder.net/ would build if for.

View Revisions : 1   |    Posted:  1/24/2010 12:37:02 AM    |    IP:  Recorded    |    Report this post

Previous Page
Next Page 

Jump to:

Contact Us  |  Back Home  |  Privacy Statement

Ideal BB Version: 0.1.5.4bMessage forum software powered by  the Ideal BB